Monday, July 6, 2009

Sandestin '09

Oh what fun we had. The boys really enjoyed themselves this year. What a difference a year makes. With Tanner swimming like a fish, it made it a lot easier on me not having to be in the pool right there with him. There was something new in Sandestin this year . . . . the ZIP LINE. Yep, you guessed it. My children zipped over water on a wire line. Jordan got real confident on his way over and had to show "Look mom no hands" on the way back. Tanner did very good too. He held on the whole time and that was fine by me!

On Friday night, Terrell and I couldn't be outdone by our children so we decided we would do it too. Don't worry there are any pictures to post. The photographer, aka "ME" was hanging from the wire. I didn't go prepared to "zip". I have to say, it was a ton of fun and I would do it again.

I was able to get some good Christmas card beach photos so watch your mail around the first of December for two beach babes. Here again, don't worry, it's not Terrell and myself :)

No comments: