Monday, October 27, 2008

Hook 'Em Horns

Yes, I know that we live in the state of Alabama, home of the #2 Crimson Tide and yes I know that my children are decked out in #1 Texas Longhorn t-shirts. My dad was born and raised in West Texas and is a long time Longhorn fan. He just returned from Austin after being there for a month with FEMA. This was his surprise for my boys from Granddaddy.

This post is not only for my dad but for my sweet friends, Billy and Emily Gazzaway. (Kadin and Avery's parents). They are also HUGH Longhorn fans. Terrell wanted to know if we were going to get to sit by Billy and Emily at the BCS National Championship game :)

1 comment:

Landrum Family said...

I am so glad you guys joined the blog bandwagon! I can't believe you pulled off the Disney surprise. It looks like they had a great time. Hook 'em Horns! It's all I have left. :(