Monday, October 27, 2008

Please let me introduce you to one of the newest members of the Academic Honors Club @ Helena Intermediate School! :)

Terrell and I were out of town last week for Terrell's national meeting. We really had a great time. I am so thankful to have such good friends that took such good care of my children while we were gone. I never worried one time that they were not taken good care of. My worries now are that Jordan will want to go back to Mrs. Terah's house and Tanner will want to go back to Mrs. Mary's house to stay!!

My mom came and stayed with Jordan on Thursday night. She called and left me a message that Jordan was being inducted in the Academic Honors Club at school Friday afternoon. Since I didn't have cell service on the island, I didn't get the message in time to change my flight so that I could be there. I was so upset but Blammie filled in the gap and went for me. I am so proud of Jordan and his accomplishments. He maintained a 95 or above average during his entire 4th grade year as well as the first 9 weeks this year. In case you are wondering, he gets it all from me!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is so great! I know you are so proud. I love all the pictures and am so happy I am able to keep up with you all. I miss you all so much!