Saturday, September 20, 2008

We're going to Disney World

~~SEPTEMBER 12, 2008~~We surprised the boys and we all went to Disney World on September 12th. I tricked them and told them that we were taking daddy to the airport, not a lie daddy did go to the airport! I had them a little goodie bag with Disney items in it. When we were about to get on the plane, I pulled out the camera and asked if they wanted to go with daddy. I gave them their bag and once they saw the Pal Mickey plush, they knew. Tanner started running circles in the airport saying "We're going to Disney World" over and over and over. I got away with this because mom and dad, aka Blammie and Granddaddy, drove down and took our luggage. As you can see, Jordan and Tanner was invited to sit in the cockpit. They really thought they were hot stuff. I think the biggest surprise was the night before we left. We received a phone call from Disney Travel Club and we were chosen as part of the "Year of a Million Dreams". Disney upgraded us to the Yacht Club for the week. It was so nice and now we are spoiled. Not only did we get the upgrade, mom and dad did too since we were traveling together!!!
_

No comments: