Saturday, September 20, 2008

Magic Kingdom Sunday Sept. 14, 2008

Magic Kingdom Day. Up and at ‘em again. This park was full of tons of things to do. After seeing Jiminy Cricket, we headed over to Tomorrow Land. I’m not sure who’s bright idea it was to go to “Stitches’ Great Escape” but it was disgusting. I thought I was going to lose it all. By the way, the term disgusting came straight from Tanner. I do not recommend going to this. After all, I think the line was really short and that is why we went. . . hum, we need to be a little more observant next time. Granddaddy took Tanner on the Transit Authority while the others rode some rides that he was too small for. After that we all rode the Indy Speedway with Tanner so that he thought he was part of the big kids. It was then lunch time as we headed over to eat with Pooh and Friends. This was lots of fun. After lunch, then it was nap time for the nappers. Yes, per Tanner’s request. (I think the bigger nappers may have been sliding Tanner some cash without us knowing or at least a toy) You guessed it, the rest of us stayed and ended up meeting the others back at the hotel later that night.

No comments: