Saturday, September 20, 2008

Animal Kingdom Monday Sept. 15, 2008

Animal Kingdom Day. This is the park that has Jordan’s favorite ride, Expedition Everest. Terrell and I rode it first with the big boys and then they wanted to ride it again. I was the lucky one to get to go with them. . . again. It wasn’t too bad. We caught back up with the others and went to some shows. We all really enjoyed the Flights of Wonder show of the birds. You never know what children get out of shows like that until they start repeating what went on in the show. . . the next day! Tanner was mocking what one of the birds was doing. We had lunch at the Tusker House and we talked Granddaddy into going on the Kali River Rapids. I believe I remember Jordan saying “You don’t get that wet”. Well, I think Terrell, Blammie and Granddaddy took all of the water out of the rapids with us! Of course “Festival of the Lion King” was a favorite but “Finding Nemo-The Musical” was my favorite this time around. Tanner, Terrell, Granddaddy and I sat and watched the parade while Blammie and the other boys went to DinoLand. This was the one day that I didn’t let “Tanner” go for a nap. The park closes early and he just had to hang with us. After the Nemo Musical we all headed back to the hotel and the guys went out for a swim before bathing and heading to bed.

No comments: